Join our expert speakers – Chartered Business Psychologist Dr Gwenllian Williams, HFW’s Global IT Director Mark Parr and Laduma CEO Martin Prendergast – as they outline the common pitfalls that lead to poor quality meetings.
Our panel will be sharing their insights on the critical components of great meeting experiences that drive better outcomes and decisions. And how effective use of technology can transform your digital meetings into a real force for change.
For technology and departmental managers alike, this session will provide insight on how to reinvigorate your digital interactions and make them a true force for organisational change.
In this one-hour webinar we will explore:
- The critical role of meetings in communication, collaboration, and creativity.
- How digital tools and environments influence your people and their behaviour.
- Where the pandemic has had a negative impact on quality meeting experiences.
- What make a meeting experience great – both from the office and from home.
- How the right tools and technology can make meetings more engaging, more efficient and – ultimately – more effective.